Neurological Testing Centers of America, Inc. is a multi-specialty practice bringing together under one roof a group of highly trained, experienced physicians and technicians, and an extensive state-of-the-art diagnostic testing facility located in Cooper City, FL.
Our highly trained staff of Board Certified and Board Eligible specialists, as well as registered Technicians, work as a team, consulting regularly and collaborating to provide patients with thorough, in-depth care and ensuring a comfortable patient experience.
We provide diagnostic testing on-site as well as on a mobile basis, which means we are able to schedule diagnostic studies in a wide geographic area without delay, and report test results promptly enabling physicians to evaluate current health status and/or establish appropriate treatment plans.
- Neurological and Physiatric Consultations and Evaluations
- I.M.E. (Independent Medical Evaluations)
- E.M.C. - PIP Emergency Medical Condition Evaluations
- Electro-Diagnostic Interpretations (NCV/EMG)
- Mobile Diagnostic Testing
- Pharmaceutical Services (Workers Compensation patients only)
- Physical Therapy Services - provided through affiliated rehabilitation company Palm Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
- Pain Management Consultations and Treatments
- Impairment Ratings